LabDor, a Mark Cuban company, Independently tested 12 CBD Products.
Their testing demonstrates the UGLY Truth about the current CBD Market Place. It is like the Wild Wild West without a Sheriff.
3 Out of 12 (25%) CBD Oils Failed Label Accuracy Testing
- Number 1 was tested to contain only 38% of the CBD claimed on its label (97mg/bottle vs. 250mg/bottle label claim).
- Numer 2 was tested to contain only 56% of the CBD claimed on its label (141mg/bottle vs. 250mg/bottle label claim).
- Number 3 was tested to contain only 74% of its CBD label claim (186mg/bottle vs. 250mg/bottle label claim).
THC IN CBD PRODUCTS
- Knowing the exact THC content in CBD products is important for people who are sensitive to THC or who are prohibited from consuming THC for work or competition.
- This could also be an issue for people who consume larger or more frequent doses of these products.
- The 2018 Farm Bill legalizes hemp, defined as cannabis that contains less than 0.3% THC content by weight. (Source)