A MASK THAT NOT ONLY BLOCKS THE VIRUS BUT CAN KILL IT!
A GAME CHANGER!
Nev//Care introduces a Therapeutic Antiviral Mask that is proven to kill 99% of viruses on contact and can be hand washed up to 20 times with repeated use for 30 days.
Reopening our economy is very challenging due to the lack of generalized testing and the inability to utilize social distancing as effectively. In addition, there is the added burden of not knowing who is an asymptomatic carrier of the disease the so called “Typhoid Mary”.
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND WEARING A FACE MASK ARE OUR BEST PROTECTION AGAINST CORONAVIRUS
COMMON RISK FACTORS IN ORDINARY PROTECTIVE FACE MASKS:
- Standard face masks can actually exacerbate the problem of spreading the coronavirus. You can have the best and most high-tech and expensive filter in your face mask, but Coronavirus still get through, which means you’re not completely safe.
- Germs are transmitted in droplets and airborne particulate matter to the mask
- Particulate matter filters cannot inhibit all viruses from passing through
- Viruses can often get stuck and can live within them for up to 9 days
- Infection risk increases when handing contaminated mask (i.e. removing, etc.)
- Another shocking discovery is when you breathe in a face mask for a few hours, you actually collect Coronavirus that sticks onto the face mask.
- You can take that face mask off, put it in your handbag, touch your face and your child, and you’re actually spreading more disease.
- The patented proprietary Graphene NANO-Technology is proven to destroy 99% of viruses, bacteria and other pathogens on contact.
- The Nev Care Mask is a KN95 Graphene mask that effectively filters particulate mater <0.3 microns similar to an N95 mask which is only to protect not to kill.
- Graphene acts like tiny blades that cut through the viral envelop destroying the virus. This is known as the Nano Knife Effect.
- The mask can be hand washed up to 10 times. and worn up to 1 month with normal wear and tear.
Mark Harrison MD is Chief Medical Officer of Nev Care. He is a board-certified radiation Oncologist with 30 years of clinical practice and consulting healthcare experience from Harlingen, TX.
For more information, please Text/Call Dr Harrison at 956-212-4388 firstname.lastname@example.org